More Duct Tape Fun

/ Tuesday, June 26, 2012 /
If you missed my first duct tape post you can view it HERE.

My oldest is learning to write her letters and will go through a stack of paper in a day if I let her. 
To save on paper I decided to make a dry erase board that she can practice on and then erase and start over whenever she wants to. 


I started by cutting a piece of cardboard (one side of a cereal box) to the same size as a standard sheet of paper. 


I sliped the cardboard into a plastic sheet protector. I placed a blank sheet of paper on one side of the cardboard and a handwriting sheet on the other side. 


Then I added some duct tape to all four sides of the sheet protector.


And voila... DIY dry erase boards. 

Did you enjoy this post?
Don't forget to VOTE for me!!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger