New Blog!

/ Tuesday, July 10, 2012 /
Those of you who have been following me on facebook may already know this but in case you missed it I wanted to share my new blog with you all. (Don't worry DIY Home Sweet Home is not going anywhere!!) I recently started homeschooling the girls. Although they are currently only in preschool I do plan to continue to home school through the school years.
See Jamie Teach is still in the beginning phases so please bear with me while I continue to update and make changes.

I invite you all to join us in our homeschooling adventure as we...


Make new discoveries.





 Get messy.


Experiment.

And Create.


Like I said, SJT is still in the beginning stages but I already have some big plans for it to include;
FREE printable, educational activities.
Lots and lots of kids crafts.
Fun and exciting experiments. 
As well as a ton of ideas to keep your kiddos busy this summer.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger