Feature Friday - It's Overflowing

/ Friday, November 18, 2011 /
**Confession Time**
Ok, so here is the thing. 
I LOVE to organize. 
Junk drawers, file cabinets, book cases, closets,ect, ect...
Turning a complete mess into something beautiful and orderly makes me all giddy. 
I know, I'm a dork like that.
But (here comes the confession) I can not, for the life of me, organize my stuff online.
I've got GOBS of photos crammed into 1 folder!
Countless files saved on my desktop!
and a bookmark tab that is overflowing. 
So a couple days ago I decided to take control of my e-mail. 
Since I have been getting a lot of "feature me" requests lately, I decided to make a separate little folder to stick them in. After making several more folders and organizing ALL of my e-mail, I logged off. 
The next day I log back into my e-mail and about half of the folders I created are gone. 
Including me "feature me" folder.
So here it is, Friday morning, and I have no one to feature. 
(IF YOU SENT ME AN E-MAIL LATLEY ABOUT BEING FEATURED AND I HAVE NOT REPLIED TO YOU THEN I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER E-MAIL. )

So what am I going to do?
Randomly select one of my AMAZING new followers of course!!
I had quite a few new followers yesterday. I wanted to feature each and every onebut decided to just choose 1.


Say hi to Aimee!!
Aimee is working hard over at It's Overflowing.
She is completely transforming her kitchen into something wonderful.
Here is a before photo


and here are a few after

But what drew me to It's Overflowing in the first place was this FABULOUS table setting.


I love the touch of color that the peacock feathers add to the elegant white place settings.

And if you have not been to It's Overflowing yet, 
you must at least stop by to pick up this adorable fall printable. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger