Potato Scramble Stuff - Yummy Goodness

/ Tuesday, November 15, 2011 /
I saw this recipe on pinterest a few days ago
I'm not much for runny egg yolk but I love eggs and I love potatoes so I decided to give it a try. 
Here is what mine looked like.



I cooked them a little longer since I didn't want runny yolks.
They were good but my potatoes were too small so most of the egg whites slipped out leaving just the yolk inside the egg. This also did not leave much room for any cheese or ham. 
All in all it was a great recipe, I just needed some bigger potatoes. 

So yesterday when I needed a side dish to go with our chicken, I decided to try the recipe again only a little different. 



Ingredients:
8 x8 baking pan
4 Medium sized fully baked potatoes
6 eggs
handful of diced or cubed ham 
Enough cheese to cover the pan

 Cut baked potatoes into chuncks and smashed them up a little bit 
then sprinkled them with a small amount salt and pepper.



Crack eggs into a bowl and beat them. 
Dump your eggs on top of the smashed potato chunks.


Add a few chunks of ham then cover with shredded Cheese.



Place back in oven and bake until eggs are no longer runny. 

*NOTE: I baked mine at 400 for 30 minutes, however my oven does not cook well at all.
I would try 350-375 for about 20-25 minutes to start with.


This turned out to be a big hit with the picky eaters as well so it is a definite keeper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger