Going on a Little Vacation

/ Tuesday, May 1, 2012 /
We are going on a little family vacation here shortly.
 I had this great plan to work all weekend and schedule some amazing post during the time I will be gone but unfortunately that didn't happen. 
On Thursday I left my laptop sitting on the armchair of our couch and while I turned my back for a split second my 2 year old managed to knock it off and shattered the screen. Got the new screen today and my poor computer is back to normal. 
Unfortunately I haven't even started packing and I am running out of time before we leave. I do have a few posts already scheduled for the time that I will be away, just not as many as I would like. However, I have some great post in the works for when I return to include lots of FREE printables to help you get organized as well as a TON of amazing ideas for how I plan on keeping my sanity on a 16+ hour road trip with a 2 and 4 year old. 
During the time I am away I will be keeping you all updated via Facebook and hopefully I'll have some fun photos to share. So if you are not a fan on my Facebook page yet you can find the link in the left sidebar. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger