Smart Thinking - Flip Flop Storage

/ Wednesday, May 9, 2012 /
I'm sure that most of you have seen this idea floating around pinterest but I just wanted to share it for those of you who have yet to see it. 
With the warm weather well on its way most of you have already dug your flip flops out of storage (or are at least planning to. One thing I love about flip flops is that they take up less space than any other shoes in the closet. But even though they take up little space does not mean they don't need to be organized. Check out this genius idea I discovered at EPBOT!!





Are those not the cutest little hangers you have ever seen? 

For more CRAFTY FUN click HERE.

Do you have a crafty creation of your own that you would like to share with DIY Home Sweet Home readers? Be sure to fill out the 'Get Featured' form (also found in the tabs at the top of the page). I am always looking for more ideas so don't hesitate to send more than one.
 Did you enjoy this post?
Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger