2012 Bloggy Blog Goals

/ Monday, January 2, 2012 /
It's a new year which means it's time for some new goals. 
Last year I only had one goal. 
Make it to 1000 followers!!
Goal accomplished! Yay!!

Of course with all the moving around we did in 2011, for a while there I didn't think I was going to make it. This year I decided to set my goals down in writing, it hopes that I will be more willing to stick with them.
So here they go.

1. Open an Etsy store - This goal is actually not very far away as I already have some amazing products that I can not wait to share with you all. I am hoping to open my store this month and I will be sure to let you all know when I do.
2. Craft more - I have actually been posting a lot of my own crafts in the past few weeks and I really enjoy it. I hope to keep this up throughout 2012.
3. Set a blog schedule - I've been meaning to do this for a while now but things just seem to get in the way. I also plan on making my own little blog binder to help me stay organized. And yes, I will be posting printables so you can make your own blog binder too!!
4. Post more - Sometimes I forget that just because I don't have a finished product to share with you, doesn't mean I can't write a post. Whether I show you a few unfinished projects, Some great pinterest finds, or some inspiring photos. Something is better than nothing, right?
5. Write a profile - I know that many of you have visited my 'About Me' page. I'm sure you were very disappointed with what you read. It doesn't really say much about me at all. To be honest I have wrote, and  re-wrote that page several times. I'm just really bad about myself. I never know what to say.
6. Make it to 5000 followers - It's a stretch but I think I can do it.
7. Make and post some free printables - I've been meaning to do this for a while now jst have not gotten around to it.
8. Learn the ropes of social networking - I have a twitter, facebook, pinterest, and google plus account as well as a few more. For now I just use these social networking sites to repost what I post on my blog but I know there is so much more that I can do.


Although there is so much more that I would like to do with this site. I think this is a good start for 2012. What about you? I would love to hear what your blog goals are for this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger