Don't buy it - Make it!!

/ Thursday, January 5, 2012 /
Have you ever thought about making your own soap? What about toothpaste? Shampoo?
Well now you can!!! 
I have searched the net for some homemade goodies and stuck them all in one post for your viewing pleasure. Some of these recipes are my own and others I have yet to attempt.
If you have made any of your own products I would love to know what you made and how it turned out. 

Toothpaste
Bar Soap
Turn bar soap to liquid soap

Shampoo
Shampoo & Conditioner
Deodorant
Linen Spray
Dishwasher Soap & Rinse Agent
Dryer Sheets
Disinfectant Wipes
Baby Wipes
Fabric Softener
Oven Glass Cleaner
Facial Toner
Makeup Remover
If you have any more recipes I would love to hear them. Maybe even include them in a followup post.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger