Barbie Hair Fix

/ Thursday, January 12, 2012 /
About a year ago my daughter inherited my old barbies as well as a few that used to belong to my mom when she was little. These barbies had been played with a lot and it definitely showed. The worst part was the hair.


After doing some research I discovered a solution. I filled a small glass with water then added a few drops of fabric softener to it. I dipped a comb in the mixture then started to attack this mess of hair. I divided the hair into smaller sections and started at the ends working my way up. I dipped the comb back in the solution every few brushes to get the hair fairly damp. Within a few minutes the hair looked fantastic. 


Here is a view from the back


And here is a before and after so you can see the difference.


I can't believe how easy this was. Now if I can just get motivated to tackle the other 30 or so barbies.

Did you enjoy this post?
Vote for me!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Need some last minute holiday shopping ideas?
Check out these amazing products!


183712_392x72 NavBarBanner



506521_winter_728x90_tights



344924_Gold SheepSkin Pumps at $44.99 210766_Get Great Toys at Unbeatable Prices at FunToyMall.com First One's on Us - IMEMFIRST 396868_Shop 2b for Affordable, Fun & Flirty Fashion 24/7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger