January Sponsor Love

/ Sunday, January 29, 2012 /


I would like to take a moment to send a HUGE "Thank You" to my sponsors. 
There are three things that keep this blog going day after day
  1. My kids. They are the reason I started blogging. Being able to stay home and treasure every moment with them while still contributing to the family finances is an amazing thing.
  2. YOU!! I still remember the day Hubby came home from work and and I practically yelled down the hallway "I GOT MY FIRST FOLLOWER!!!!! Some complete stranger actually thinks my stuff is worth reading!!!" I was so excited. And today there are over a 1000 of you and some that are no  longer strangers. YOU are my support, my inspiration, the reason THIS is all possible!!
  3. My Sponsors. Yes, it's true, my sponsors do Show-Me-The-$$. But they are so much more. They truly are amazing.
 
 































































    It is a great honor to be able to work with such amazing companies and the wonderful people behind them. I do hope that you will take a moment to share the love. Visit one (or all). Find something new, get inspired, or just have a little shopping spree!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
    Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger