Come Join the DIYHSH Community

/ Saturday, February 18, 2012 /
Have you checked out the new 'Community' Tab at the top of the page?
I've been getting a TON of e-mails from you {my wonderful readers} asking all sorts of amazing questions. 
As much as I love receiving these great questions, I don't always have the answer. 
Then I came up with a great idea. 
Why not start a community! 
This way, you can ask all sorts of questions (family friendly please) and if I can't answer a question, hopefully another community member may be able to. 

Community Owner
Join me in the
DIY Home Sweet Home Community
Jamie
Jamie posted
56 minutes ago
Jamie
Jamie posted
1 hour ago
Jamie
Jamie posted
1 hour ago

I am so excited to have been able to put this community together with the help of blog frog. 
I think this will be a huge step towards making DIY Home Sweet Home a great place to help each other out. Feel free to ask questions, share tips, or just start a fun conversation. 
 Don't be shy. No question is too dumb.

I can't wait to get to know you all on a more personal level. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger