Stuff My Face - 8 Drool-Worthy Desserts

/ Thursday, February 16, 2012 /
I walked into the kitchen this morning and noticed that the banana's were on the verge of going bad. I immediately thought 'Banana Cream Pie' and made a mental note to look up a recipe later.
Well you could say I got a little distracted. Here is what I've been drooling over instead.




Drop scones made with yogurt. - I have never tried scones with yogurt (that I know of). Sounds delicious.

Circus Snack Mix - This looks so much better that regular snack mix


Doughnut Cookies - These are actually cookies made to look like doughnuts. How clever!


Pie Fries - I love pie crust. I bet these taste AMAZING!


Cheesecake in a Jar - This would make far a perfect on-the-go snack


Chocolate Swirled Peanut Butter Blast Cupcake - It's like a Reeses (my favorite candy by the way) in cupcake form.



Yep, I know! Not a single one of them is even slightly close to resembling banana cream pie. It's funny how easily we can get distracted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger