Organizing Features

/ Tuesday, February 28, 2012 /
This week is a very busy week for me.
Both kids are getting over a cold, now I think I may be coming down with what they had. I have been drinking green tea with a shot of apple cider vinegar, honey and a splash of lemon juice. A recipe I found online that seemed to work great for Jocelyn. She seemed to really like the stuff and kept asking for more, as for me, I'm having trouble choking it down. However, I'm determined to not get sick so wish me luck.
We also have company coming in this weekend, (another reason why I can't get sick) and we are trying to prepare our walls for paint. 
Speaking of paint... anyone have a suggestion for a green paint that would go well with a butter yellow? 
Looking for something not to bright, no pastels, and no baby poop colors either.  We have been painting patches on our wall trying to find a color we like. So far we have about a dozen different shades and we hate all of them.

Anyways, moving onto another subject... there are some fantastic linkups at More the Merrier Monday this week (the party lasts til Wednesday at midnight so hope on over and link up) and I wanted to share a few that were organizing related.

A Happy Place a Called Home shared some amazing kitchen organizing tips.

You can find some great tips for controlling cord clutter at Remodelaholic.

The Itsy Bitsy Paper Blog made this very useful tiered stand with dollar store plates.

Can you believe that this wall used to be full of ugly, outdated built-ins? That is until Whimsical Perspective gave them a complete makeover.

You will find a tutorial to make this amazing log pencil holder at A Law Students Journey. What a great way to organize your pencils in style.

Did you enjoy this post?
Don't forget to VOTE for me!!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


WANTED: Your fantastic tips and tutorials. Please fill out the 'Get Featured' form to share your amazing tips, tricks and crafty projects.
{Link can also be found in the tabs at the top of the page}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger