Shoplet Review

/ Sunday, February 12, 2012 /
I recently volunteered to become a product reviewer for Shoplet.com. I do not receive payment for these reviews. however, I am allowed to keep the product. Shoplet.com offers over 400,000 discounted office supplies including one of the largest selections of green office supplies


This week I was given the opportunity to review Avery EZD Heavy-Duty Reference View Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts, and Avery Note Tabs.




The first thing I noticed about the ring binder is that it is PVC free and made from 100% recycled chipboard. The ring binder is a lot larger than other ring binders I have used so tabs do not stick out. I have always had a problem with tabs getting caught on stuff and ripping so this is a huge plus. The rings are flat on one side so that the pages fit better.


The ring binder also has a one-touch tab to open and close the rings and the great ring design makes for smooth page turning.
One concern I have about the binder is the thickness of the cover. This is suppose to be a heavy duty binder yet the cover seems a lot thinner than other binders that I have used. I can't really say that it will not last since only time will tell but I would have expected it to be a bit thicker.



The binder labels are amazing!! I have always made my own binder spine inserts by printing onto regular paper. However, I have to print them a couple times before I get the right size, I always cut them crooked, and they never last long. Avery binder labels are super thick and easy to tear apart. Included in the binder labels are a few links so that you can make your very own custom binder labels. They also have tons of pre-made templates for you to choose from as well.



My favorite of these three products were the binder tabs. As I stated before, I have a problem with my binder tabs getting ripped so I don't think you could ever have too many. These binder tabs remind my of a sticky notes except they are a lot stronger, a lot stickier and you can see through them. Just peel them off and slap them onto any page you wish. Since they are clear you don't have to worry about covering up any important info either.

I would highly refer all of the above products for anyone who loves to, wants to, or needs to get organized.Thank you so much Shoplet for sending me these wonderful products to review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger