More the Merrier Monday #50

/ Sunday, February 19, 2012 /
What a fun week. Tuesday we had our second snowfall of the season here in AZ. They are few and far between so when they do come we take full advantage. The kiddo's were bundled up and ready to go as soon as the sun came up. As soon as we got out the door Jocelyn immediately plopped her butt down in a large pile of snow and started making snow angels. Serenity and I soon followed. The snow had stopped falling sometime during the night so I thought it would be fun to have the girls stand under a tree while I shook it. They loved it. Maybe a little too much as they kept running from tree to tree saying "Make it snow again Mommy!!"
Then the girls helped me haul in some twigs logs to build a fire.
We finished the morning off with a hot cup of coco in front of the fireplace.
The snow had completely melted an hour or so later.
It was gone way too soon but I'm glad we had the chance to enjoy it while it was here.

What did you do last week? Any fun experiences? Please share in the comment section. I always love hearing what my readers are up to.
But first, check out last weeks features.







If you have been featured
please be sure to grab my button.




Guidelines:
1. Please link directly to your post and NOT just to your blog.
2. PLEASE LINK BACK TO DIY HOME SWEET HOME OR GRAB THE MORE THE MERRIER BADGE.
3. Please Follow DIY Home Sweet Home.
4. Please follow me of Facebook (link on the left)
5. Please visit as many links as you want and leave comments.

DIY Home Sweet Home is teaming up with some wonderful parties.
Please be sure to check them out. 










Other Monday parties:


you are talking too much Photobucket you are talking too much
Don't forget to VOTE for me


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger