More the Merrier Monday # 48

/ Sunday, February 5, 2012 /



Hubby had weekend duty so he was gone all day Saturday and Sunday.
As much as I miss him I can't help but notice that the house seams to stay much cleaner when he is at work. Not because he makes a big mess whenever he is home but because I just don't feel like cleaning when he is home. Not really sure why. It's not like I don't have time to clean. In fact I have more time to clean when he is home than I do when he is at work and the added bonus that he can take care of the kids while I do the housework should be enough to get me motivated to clean. Yet every weekend I choose to spend my spare time cuddling with hubby on the couch, watching completely pointless movies that I don't really like but suffer through them because hubby likes them.
Does anyone else shove the housework to the side when your hubby is home just so you can spend a few extra minutes together? (even if those minutes are spent watching mindless television shows)





If you have been featured
please be sure to grab my button.




Guidelines:
1. Please link directly to your post and NOT just to your blog.
2. PLEASE LINK BACK TO DIY HOME SWEET HOME OR GRAB THE MORE THE MERRIER BADGE.
3. Please Follow DIY Home Sweet Home.
4. Please follow me of Facebook (link on the left)
5. Please visit as many links as you want and leave comments.

DIY Home Sweet Home is teaming up with some wonderful parties.
Please be sure to check them out. 






Other Monday parties:


you are talking too much Photobucket you are talking too much
Did you enjoy this post?
Vote for me!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
Check out these amazing products!
183712_392x72 NavBarBanner




506521_winter_728x90_tights





344924_Gold SheepSkin Pumps at $44.99 30778_125x125 Gift & Goodies Banner First One's on Us - IMEMFIRST 396868_Shop 2b for Affordable, Fun & Flirty Fashion 24/7
 
Start your own link party and join the fun




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Home Sweet Home, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger